Who We Are
Embracing today while moving forward in life! Shine Today!
Pivot Point’s Mission is to help our residents stay connected with God (Higher Power), promote faith, trust in themselves and reconnect with day to day living. Holding our residents accountable while encouraging independence.
Our Vision is to strive to be engaged with life, and empowered to be amazing contributors in all aspects of life. Get busy Living!
We hold our residents accountable while encouraging independence. We provide an environment that is safe, comfortable, peaceful, promotes success and well-being. A place where it is possible to find inner strength, inner peace, harmony, and balance.
Short Term Goals
· To provide affordable sober housing and a safe, productive environment for
women in recovery
· Support our residents in attaining and maintaining individual goals while sustaining
· Help create a smooth transition from institutions, treatment centers, etc.… to
Long Term Goals
· To expand sober living housing in order to meet the needs in our community
· Support residents in this vital part of their recovery by creating a sense of meaning
and purpose through continued outreach via various Recovery communities and
· To help ensure stability, promote empowerment, by providing structure and housing
conducive to long term recovery