Who We Are
Recover today and move forward with life!
Pivot Point’s Mission is to help our residents build lives of meaning and purpose. We hold our residents accountable while encouraging independence. Healing is a choice and we can help. Housing where you can create a foundation for a better future. Building a foundation that will last a lifetime.
Our Vision is to strive to be engaged with life, and empowered to be amazing contributors in all aspects of life. Get busy Living!
We provide an environment that is safe, comfortable and promotes success and well-being. A place where it is possible to find inner strength, inner peace, harmony, and balance. Happiness and fun are vital to recovery.
Short Term Goals
· To provide affordable sober housing and a safe, productive environment for
men or women in recovery
· Support our residents in attaining and maintaining individual goals while sustaining
· Help create a smooth transition from institutions, treatment centers, etc.… to
Long Term Goals
· To create additional sober living homes in order to meet the needs in our community
· Support residents in this vital part of their recovery by creating a sense of meaning
and purpose through continued outreach via various Recovery communities and
· To help ensure stability, promote empowerment, and provide structure and housing
conducive to long term recovery